Hello! I am so glad you are here! I am a wifey to my hubby Tanner and new mom to Oakley! Together we have a 5-year-old Golden Retriever named Remi. He is 75lbs and thinks he fits perfectly on our laps and he also really loves sleeping above our heads at night. We moved to Dallas from Seattle to begin a new chapter while Tanner goes back to school to be a chiropractor. I started blogging has a hobby to showcase all aspects of my life.
What you will get out of The Ivory Pine is a look into our lives. I will post about fashion, places to eat in Dallas (or anywhere else we travel to), travel guides of places we visit and other glimpses of life with my little family. I’ll always be true to myself and speak in my own authentic voice. I hope you enjoy the ride!
Some things you need to know about me are:
- I don’t drink coffee. Yes, I’m from Seattle, but no, I don’t like the taste of coffee. Such a shock, I know haha
- I could eat chocolate everyday
- The place I want to travel to the most is Switzerland
- I absolutely LOVE road trips
- My favorite meal has to be a hamburger, fries and a chocolate shake!
- We got married when we were 24 years old and Remi was one of the groomsmen 🙂
- Tanner and I dated long distance for 4 years. It was rough and I can’t imagine NOT being with him all the time now haha
- If I could live anywhere it would be Seattle. Specifically North Bend:) Once a Seattle girl, always a Seattle girl. It will always have my heart
- I could re-watch The Office over and over and still find it the most hilarious show ever!